Sunday 15 November 2009

FRIEND'S BOOK LAUNCH

On Friday I went to the launch of Kathy Miles' The Shadow House published by Cinnamon Press. It was an inspiring evening. Kathy read very well although I knew she was nervous. Having been in the same situation two months ago I could empathise. I was impressed by Cinnamon's Press marketing ability, which is 100% better than Headland, whose webpage is two years out of date, and haven't listed Mirror Image on Amazon. Both Norma and I are concerned about this, especially as we have run out of copies and are sending people to the Headland web page to buy the book.

It was good meeting Jan Fortune-Wood who published a poem of mine in the Cinnamon anthology The Ground Beneath her Feet, and who is publishing a poem of mine in an anthology due out in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment